More on the images you saw!
- Logo: We were waiting for the Winners to send back the signed agreements back and we are processing them on our front now. Result on next week-end special.
- EAP registrations have been closed. In total 6800+ entries and around 70 have already been selected. We need to talk to each one of them so its little tiring process. But on 10th, all the selected ones will be informed (this is a festive week in India, so did some prior arrangements that this goes on time). We received entries from a lot of different kinds of groups, like Police Departments, Nuclear Reactor firms, Kindergartens, Space Organizations, Universities, Doctors and a lot more people working in extremely exciting fields (nuclear science!).
- FCC: We are on time for this and you could hold devices in your hands on or before Christmas (and as hinted earlier, if we miss Christmas, then CES or New Year). Pre-booking will start in early December (if the case id prior). Already received FCC for the chargers!
- Countries: Through online booking you can order in most of the countries, thanks to our logistics partners!
- Strength: Notion Ink’s head counts increased by 15% in last month.
- Android Version: Its 2.2. But expect upgrades as soon as its out there!
- Blog Hits: Total number of hits till October = 0.56 X Total number of hits in October! Thanks everyone!
Now the post!
On the right side of this image you see a small vertical section. This is where the your songs are minimized, when you are not viewing the music panel. This is the thick state mode (which collapses to a smaller edge) where you are interacting with this edge (like forwarding, changing song, pausing, reading lyrics, etc)
One can customize this notification area to any application, and you can have them on left as well, as you can see in the left image with the twitter bird coming out!
Remember this is just the wire-frame and not the final implementation. (And same goes for the browser tabs implementation!)
And on the leaving note: Happy Diwali to everyone!
With Warm Regards