We have 2 links here:
- Download above 2 files.
- Rename update_Recovery.zip to update.zip.
- Copy update.zip and adam_BetaICS.zip to the external sdcard
- Start the device in recovery mode (Volume Up Key + Power Down on Eden OS/AlphaICS, check for beast ROM)
- Select “Apply External SDcard update.zip” (Use Volume Up down keys for navigation, second capacitive button for selection) You are installing recovery image right now.
- Once Complete, reboot to recovery mode again (Volume Up Key + Power Down on Eden OS/AlphaICS, check for beast ROM)
- Wipe the data and select the option – “install zip from SD card”
- Select second option “choose zip from SD Card”
- Select adam_BetaICS.zip. Install.
- Wipe the data and cache
- Reboot the device
[17th Feb Post:
Tomorrow you will see release of Adam Beta. List of fixed things working excludes Camera, disabling notifications, compass, light sensor and Microphone.
3G, sleep issue, YouTube HD, graphics acceleration, better wi-fi, better sound and USB working now. Check this link for more. Jump in to report bugs and other issues.
More coming tomorrow.
Warm Regards ]