Seems like a long time before I updated anything. Here is a quick review:
- We will officially announce the Graphic Engine Deal we have had for Adam. Now you will get complete GL acceleration for the UI and developers will be able to use it in their codes as well.
- Coming up on Adam along with other stores is a brilliant Comic Store! We will again go public on this in October.
- Just came back from Taiwan and will release the live pictures.
- Crossing the biggest milestone on 6th October (actually it was 1st October, but for first 5 days there is Chinese National Day)
- Battery back-up reports extremely impressive.
- 13 people joined Notion Ink in last 3 weeks.
- Received computer systems from Dell a week late than what we were expecting at Bangalore Center😐
- (I am really waiting for October when we will have the go ahead from our partners to update you all a lot on the SW and deals side)
- We had already decided to keep the design same for LCD and PQ models. There were a bit of mechanical issues which were solved with the help of Magnalium alloy chassis. For the PQ models we had ab “LED On/Off” switch which will also be in the normal LCD models. Benefit? Now its in your manual control to switch off the screen when you are just listening to music or downloading something. LCDs consume somewhere around 1.8-2.4W an hour! So you will be able to save a LOT!
- The best news: according to new schedule we will hit for FCC certifications a week earlier than scheduled and over all the project is running 7 days ahead of its schedule.
- There are few details which we had not shared earlier like the replaceable Batteries concept and more. I think I will update you on this one with images (lots of text already)!
There are a lot of comments which I receive on this blog and due to time constrains I am not able to accept all. The acceptance format was only because, it allowed me to read all, else we all are lazy sometimes! But I think I need to open it for all the comments so at least you all can communicate when the blog is silent.